Fruit Crisps, Cobblers and Crumbles Recipe!
Visit the Food Network webpage for a delicious Fruit Crisps, Cobblers and Crumbles recipe!
For the Topping:
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- 1/4 cup sugar, plus more for sprinkling
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 stick cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/8 cup heavy cream, plus more for brushing
For the Filling:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 large peaches, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 cup raspberries
For additional details on how to make this dish, click here!
Thanks, Food Network!