DIY: Homemade Air Freshener Gel
Here is an awesome DIY craft activity! Here is how to make your own Homemade Air Freshener Gel:
What you will need:
- Three (3) to four (4) jars, capable of holding 1/2-cup of fluid each. I used four (4) clean and recycled baby food jars, and each jar holds 1/2-cup of mixture.
- Food Coloring
- Essential Oil or Room Fragrance drops (Can be purchased at a craft store, but I found one on sale for $2 at Wal-mart.)
- Two (2) cups of water, divided into two 1-cup amounts
- Four (4) envelopes unflavored gelatine (one 1-oz box)
- One (1) tablespoon of salt
- Kitchen equipment such as a whisk, a pan to boil the water and spoons (plastic or metal) to mix the concoction
Go HERE to find out how to make it!