DIY: Chandelier Planter
Do you have an old chandelier light sitting around? Check out this DIY: Chandelier Planter!
- Chandelier (try Craigs List, Ebay, thrift stores, yard sales)
- Terra cotta pots and saucers (The same number as the “arms” of your chandelier. Ours all had 5.) Plastic pots would also work. Get creative! Try your own spin!
- Outdoor-rated spray paint
- Waterproof glue: Elmer’s Probond is perfect for gluing porous (pots) to metal (chandelier)
- Plumber’s epoxy putty – I used this to help create an elevation for draining (optional)
- Flowers, plants
- Moisture Control Potting Mix
- “S” hook for hanging (and the chain that comes with the chandelier if needed)
- Wire cutters
- Garden trowel
Find this tutorial and more from DIYShowOff!
Plus,don’t forget to follow MOJO on Pinterest for more great DIY projects and recipes!