DIY: Treating Sore, Cracked and Stinky Feet
If you wear flip flops or sandals often, you know that it is easy for your feet to become cracked and sore. They can even start a dirty, dark layer of skin.
Here is an easy solution using items you most likely have at home already.
Please note, if you have diabetes, you need to take special care of your feet and should always seek doctors advice.
An easy six-step solution:
- Put shaving cream on your feet.
- In a bucket or sink, combine equal parts warm water and Listerine.
- Soak a small hand towel in the solution of water and Listerine.
- While the shaving cream is still on your feet wrap the wet hand towel around your feet and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, use the towel to rub your feet. Some of the calloused and discolored skin will rub off.
- Apply a healthy amount of lotion to your feet.
This process literally takes a layer of skin off of your feet so only do this once a week.
Head over to KSL to see how to remedy stinky feet!
Don’t forget to Pin This is you like it!