Mexican Chicken Pizza with Cornmeal Crust Recipe!
Visit the Betty Crocker webpage for a delicious Mexican Chicken Pizza with Cornmeal Crust recipe!
- 1 1/2 cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons regular active dry yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse (kosher or sea) salt
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup yellow cornmeal
- Additional cornmeal
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Muir Glen organic fire roasted diced tomatoes or plain diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (4 medium)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
For additional details on how to make this pizza, click here!
Thanks, Betty Crocker!