Free $10 from Survey Companies + Enter to win $1000′s
Inbox Dollars - Free $5 to sign up
SendEarnings – Free $5 to sign up
VIP Voice – Enter to win $1000
e-Poll Survey - Enter to win $1000
Shopper’s Voice - Enter to win $10,000
Tips to Remember:
1) You will definitely want to set up a separate email account just for surveys. A lot of the companies off you money for simply reading emails, which can accumulate to 3-6 per day per company. This will also prevent your personal account from becoming bombarded.
2) You won’t “get rich fast” with any of them. They take time to reach the designated payouts that some companies requite. You’ll need to definitely practice a little patience, but it’s worth it when the checks show up!
3) Different companies offer different rewards. Some only payout with gift cards. Others you’ll have to reach a designated threshold before you get your money. Others pay out in freebies. And you might get lucky enough to find some that payout a little of everything!
4) Always make sure a company is “legit”. Ask around or look for those posted as recommendations from bloggers you trust. But always follow the rule of “Use Your Best Judgment” or “If It Sounds To Good To Be True…It Probably Is!” Never, ever pay a fee to join one!
5) You can use a program such as Roboform HERE that will automatically fill in data for you, saving you time. There’s a free version that you can download.
6) It may not seem like your surveys are adding up to much so consider putting them in a separate high-interest account and watch them grow (and earn interest!). Think of it as your vacation/Christmas Fund!