FRUIT PIZZA RECIPE
1 pkg Sugar cookie dough
1 pkg Cream cheese
½ t Vanilla
1/3 c Sugar
Fruit of your choice
Blueberries, kiwi, strawberries, etc
1. Cut cookie dough into 1/8 inch slices. Line bottom of a 12 in pizza pan with slices. Press dough together as evenly as possible. Can use a cookie sheet.
2. Bake in oven preheated to 375 until golden brown. Cool crust at room temperature, then refrigerate until chilled.
3. Beat together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Spread mixture over crust.
4. Arrange fruit on top. Refrigerate until chilled.
5. Slice with pizza cutter and enjoy
Thanks to Christy from Facebook!