Cavedoni Botte Piccola Balsamic Vinegar IGP $29.99 (REG $60.00)
Cavedoni Botte Piccola Balsamic Vinegar IGP, 250ml Bottle is now available at woot.com for just $29.99 (REG $60.00) (As of 23 April 2019, 8:51 PST – Details) with $30.01 (50%) Savings.
The legendary Botte Piccola has garnered a worldwide following among aficionados of traditional Italian balsamic vinegar. The Botte Piccola is aged for a minimum of eight years in eight separate oak barrels, creating a superb finishing balsamic that can be used on many foods such as fine cheeses, quality cuts of meat, vegetables, and even ice cream and gelato. Once tasted, you will have experienced one the finest examples of traditional Italian culinary artisanship.
- Authentic “Aceto Balsamico di Modena” I.G.P. aged over seven years
- Artisanal producer 5th & 6th generation father & son with oldest aging celar in Modena
- Made completely from their own grape production of Lambrusco and Trebbiano
- Beautiful natural viscosity with nothing added – just wine must and vinegar aged in old barrels
- Natural sweetness balanced with delicate acid make it outstanding on everything from risotto to ice cream
- 250ml bottle
- Comes in a gift box along with a pouring cork
Pairings: Balsamic and strawberries, drizzled over vanilla ice cream, incredible with tomato and buffalo mozzarella.
How do I store my Cavedoni balsamic vinegar? Keep firmly corked. Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and out of direct sunlight. Most Cavedoni balsamics have a ten year shelf life.