Listerine Freshburst Antiseptic Mouthwash with Germ-Killing Oral Care Formula $2.97 (REG $6.39)
Listerine Freshburst Antiseptic Mouthwash with Germ-Killing Oral Care Formula to Fight Bad Breath, Plaque and Gingivitis, 250 mL is now available at Amazon.com for just $2.97 (REG $6.39) (As of 28 March 2020, 16:52 PST – Details) with $3.42 (54%)Savings. FREE Shipping. on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- 250-milliliters bottle of Listerine Freshburst spearmint antiseptic mouthwash kills 99.9% of germs that cause bad breath, plaque and gingivitis for a fresher and cleaner mouth than brushing alone
- A germ-killing mouthwash clinically shown to reduce plaque more than brushing and flossing alone by up to 52 percent more and reduce gingivitis by 21 percent more, for a fresh and healthy mouth
- From the #1 dentist recommended brand of over the counter mouthwashes, this mouthwash features a minty flavor that works to leave your mouth feeling clean and refreshed
- As an ADA-accepted antiseptic mouthwash, Listerine Freshburst Antiseptic Mouthwash does more than create fresh breath by offering 24-hour germ protection with twice daily use
- With approximately 6 days, achieve maximum results from this fresh breath mouthwash by rinsing mouth for 30 seconds twice a day, both morning and night, and experience a refreshing, dentist-clean feeling
Why Rinse – The Benefits of Mouthwash
Listerine is the next step to ensuring a healthier mouth. Focusing on good oral care habits, and sticking to them, includes regular visits to your dentist, and a daily regimen of brushing, flossing, and rinsing with Listerine. The truth is that brushing reaches 25% of your mouth. Listerine cleans virtually 100%.*
The power of the swish fights bad breath bacteria in your whole mouth, including on your teeth, tongue, and gums. Use Listerine mouthwash twice a day to reach its deep-clean effectiveness. After all, bad breath germs are in your mouth all day, every day, and rinsing twice a day provides 24-hour germ protection. For Listerine rinse to reach its full powerful potential, use as directed and rinse vigorously for 30 seconds twice daily.
*Study # FCLGBP0028, conducted in 2010.
Listerine Antiseptic Gives You a Whole Mouth Clean
With over 35 years of clinical support, Listerine is the world’s most clinically researched mouthwash brand*. Its bold tingle has been America’s favorite. Listerine Antiseptic is the key to getting your whole mouth clean. You’ll get 24-hour germ protection with twice daily usage, and clinically proven oral health benefits.
Listerine Antiseptic has the power to kill germs that lead to bad breath, plaque and gum disease, and 21% greater gingivitis reduction and greater reach than brushing and flossing alone. Listerine Antiseptic provides virtually 100% coverage on teeth, between teeth and along the gum line, and is the only nationally branded antimicrobial mouthwash to receive the ADA Seal of Acceptance for fighting plaque and gingivitis**.
* Panorama 2015 **ADA 2018
99% germ-kill study # FCLGBP0028, conducted in 2010.
How to Swish
What happens each time you swish properly? Research shows that antimicrobial Listerine mouthwash kills oral bacteria within 30 seconds for a difference you will notice with continued use. In fact, the bacteria in plaque and saliva samples were killed within 30 seconds of coming into contact with Listerine rinse. Don’t give germs a fighting chance. Swish the full 30 seconds to make sure you’re getting a truly clean mouth.
Gum Disease & Gingivitis – How Listerine Can Help
Gingivitis is a common and mild form of gum disease that is a precursor to the more serious gum disease called periodontitis. Gingivitis can be so mild, in fact, that you may not even recognize it.
Gingivitis is caused by the buildup of bacteria in our mouths, which combine into a sticky substance called plaque. Plaque infects and inflames the gums, developing into gingivitis. Symptoms may include redness and swelling of gums and bleeding while brushing.
How can you prevent gingivitis, and what are the benefits of mouthwash? The best way to prevent gingivitis is to maintain a healthy oral care routine, including brushing twice a day, flossing once a day, and rinsing twice a day. Good oral care habits keep your mouth clean and healthy; remove plaque, maintain a healthy diet, and see your dentist at least once every six months.