Seventh Generation Disinfecting Multi-Surface Wipes $32.82 (REG $50.20)
Seventh Generation Disinfecting Multi-Surface Wipes, Lemongrass Citrus, 70 count Tubs (Pack of 6) for just $32.82 (REG $50.20) (As of 4 January 2019, 19:07 PST – Details) with $17.38 (35%) Savings and free shipping.
- Convenient wipes for daily touch-ups and tough cleaning jobs, clean and disinfect in one easy step.
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses*. The product creates no harsh fumes
- No rinse required, even on food contact surfaces and children’s toys.
- Botanical disinfectant with the active ingredient Thymol (a component of Thyme Oil).
- Leaves home smelling fresh and clean, Lemongrass Citrus Scent made with essential oils and botanical extracts.
Clean doesnt have to be complicated. Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes clean and disinfect in one easy step, killing 99.99% of household germs including cold and flu viruses* Our one-step disinfecting formula is designed for the hard, non-porous surfaces in every room in the house and does not require a rinse, even on food contact surfaces. The convenient wipes can be used for daily touch-ups or tough cleaning jobs. Our Lemongrass Citrus Scent Disinfecting Wipes are scented with essential oils and botanical ingredients and leave your home smelling fresh and clean. This EPA registered disinfectant can be used around kids and pets and is suitable for use on all hard non-porous surfaces including children’s toys, pacifiers, gym equipment, food contact surfaces, doorknobs, bathroom surfaces, and more. Seventh Generation is committed to being a brand of environmentally conscious and effective household and personal-care products. Our disinfectant wipes, sprays, and cleaners are solutions for the hard non-porous surfaces within your home. A partnership with the CleanWell™ Company, makers of the disinfectant formula based on an essential oil, brings you a line of Seventh Generation Disinfecting wipes with CleanWell Inside™. * Kills over 99.99% of household germs, specifically: Influenza A virus, H1N1, Rhinovirus type 37, Methicilin-resistant S. aureus (MRSA), Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa on hard, non-porous surfaces.