Wilton Bright White Candy Melts Candy, 12 Oz, Pack of 6 $13.70 (REG $23.99)
Wilton Bright White Candy Melts Candy, 12 Oz, Pack of 6 is now available at Amazon.com for just $13.70 (REG $23.99) (As of 14 October 2019, 17:59 PST – Details) with $10.29 (43%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
About the product:
- Use vanilla-flavored Candy Melts candy for cake pops, cookies and molded candies with Wilton molds.
- Color: Bright white.
- Net weight: 12 oz. (340 g) each.
- Candy will lose its consistency if overheated or if liquid has accumulated due to humidity; if this occurs, add 1 ½ teaspoons of vegetable shortening per 8 oz. of candy.
- Candy may melt in bag at warmer temperatures; if this happens, simply follow package directions.
- Contains milk and soy; made on equipment that also processes wheat, peanuts and tree nuts; made in a facility that also processes egg.
- Made in the USA.
- In order to help cut down on extra packaging waste, each individual product in your multipack will arrive together in the same plain brown box.
Wilton Bright White Candy Melts Candy, 12 Oz, Pack of 6
A Candy for All Seasons
With over a dozen color and flavor options, Candy Melts candy takes care of all your dipping, dunking and drizzling needs for both sweet and savory treats. Orange and black candy can make cute jack-o’-lantern pops to give out at Halloween, or use the red and green melts to make festive holiday candy-covered cookies and pretzels this winter. The sweet flavor and bright colors of Candy Melts candy are a creative confectionery go-to, any time of year.
Need to add a pop of color to a sweets table? Just place a half-dozen wafers of assorted candy into a disposable decorating bag, melt and pipe into a candy mold. Place the entire assortment in a candy dish, or use them to top frosted cupcakes.
To add some visual interest with minimal fuss to dipped treats, drizzle a contrasting color of candy or roll in sprinkles before the candy sets. Try sugar pearls for a fancy bridal shower, or bright, happy confetti for birthday parties.
To celebrate a big game, make dipped and drizzled treats in your team’s favorite colors. Alone or added to a festive trail mix, party goers or your kid’s teammates from school will love a snack that radiates their winning spirit.